[Death Note: The desire to live]

Объявление

>>>МЫ ПЕРЕЕХАЛИ!<<<

НАШ ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕЗЖАЕТ. ЕСЛИ ВЫ ХОТИТЕ С НАМИ ОСТАТЬСЯ И ПОМОЧЬ НОВОМУ ФОРУМУ, ТО ЖДЕМ ВАС ПО АДРЕСУ http://senegami.anihub.ru/

Привет, дорогой гость!
Мы рады приветствовать тебя на ролевой игре по мотивам аниме "Тетрадь смерти". На ролевой, где чтобы выжить, надо думать. Если ты достаточно смел, чтобы бросить вызов Кире, отчаянный маньяк, чтобы сразиться с лучшими детективами, достаточно безрассуден, чтобы связаться с мафией, то ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ, РАСПОЛАГАЙСЯ! Нам смельчаки нужны!
Стань Богом Нового Мира или помоги L победить саму смерть! Хочу напомнить, что мы переехали, теперь мы находимся по адресу http://senegami.anihub.ru . Присоединяйся, если ты ещё пока не с нами.

>>>МЫ ПЕРЕЕХАЛИ!<<<

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » [Death Note: The desire to live] » •Гостевая » Prozamel

Prozamel

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing that I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am having a look ahead on your subsequent post, I will try to get the hang of it!

My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading such fastidious content.

Tremendous issues here. I'm very happy to see your post. Thank you so much and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

all the time i used to read smaller articles that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Вы здесь » [Death Note: The desire to live] » •Гостевая » Prozamel

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно